Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- The bezel contains 0.04 oz of Gold and 1/2 oz of Platinum for a total combined metal content of 0.54 oz.
- Platinum Eagle coins are made from Platinum mined in the United States.
- Obverse: Close-up bust of the Statue of Liberty, with year. Years may vary.
- Reverse: An eagle soaring over the horizon with the sun in the background.
- Coin is guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
See our wide selection of Gold chains perfect for adding to this pendant.
This Platinum coin pendant is beautiful to show and would make a great coin lover's gift. Add this gorgeous piece to your cart today!
As you continue to browse APMEX, you will find our vast jewelry selection which allows your Gold, Silver and Platinum investments to be displayed as fine jewelry.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Mr. Frank Collection
Date:Dec 28, 2015
Unavailable for most of 2015, these 1/2 oz. pendants sold almost as quickly as they became available. This pendant is stunning and I think it was purchased at a great price ... under $700
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.