2000 Canada 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf Expo 2000 Hannover Privy
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis highly collectible coin has a mintage of only 15,000, and was released only in Europe, making it very hard to find anywhere else.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Displays a detailed depiction of a single maple leaf. To the right of the maple leaf's stem is a privy mark of the words "Expo 2000 Hannover" with a decorative scene to the left.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver Maple Leaf with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
The reverse Brilliant Uncirculated with a specimen finish. A great privy mark that is rarely seen! Add this 2000 1 oz Silver Maple Leaf with Expo 2000 Hannover Privy coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.