2012 Niue 3x 1 oz Silver $2 WWII Nose Art Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This coin set celebrates Nose Art with famous imagery from World War II! It consists of three 1 oz .999 fine Silver coins with color designs on the reverse that represent some of the most famous Nose Art of WWII Bombers.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 2 oz.
- Coins come packaged with box and certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the year 2012.
- Reverse: Each coin features a famous design nose art drawing including: "Memphis Belle," "Briefing Time," and "Yellow Rose.".
- Guaranteed by the New Zealand Mint.
Add this Proof 2012 Niue 1 oz Silver 3-Coin Set to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 20, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my brother in law who loves WWII nose art. The coins are magnificient, very well packaged and beautifully presented in a metal case which can be found in a protective cardboard case. Both cases are covered with the same theme art of WWII nose art. This is just a great gift.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
Date:Jun 21, 2012
1st time I purchased non-bullion coins and was really surprised. All 3 of them are pretty cool with nice detail. The box and tin are not numbered but are still provide interest. If you are a fan of WWII or more specifically, pinup type art (like bettie page) its a collection you will enjoy.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.