2007 Canada Proof Gold $350 Purple Violet (No Box)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsWith a beautiful design of a purple violet flower plant, such low mintage, and extremely high purity and face value, this coin is sure to please. Coins in this series feature designs that celebrate Canada's provincial flowers.
The purple violet was chosen as New Brunswick's floral emblem in 1936 through a co-operative effort between the province's Women's Institutes and school children. Although numerous violets bloom in purple, Viola cucullata is recognized as the province's official species. This particular violet is identified by the thick, rounded hairs on the beards of the lower side petals.
- Contains 1.125 oz of .99999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in the original capsule but does not include the box or certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,400 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A beautiful depiction of a Purple Violet plant.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Proof Gold $350 Purple Violet coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.