1878-1921 5-Coin Morgan Dollar Mintmark Set MS-65 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsGeorge T. Morgan’s timeless design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors around the world. This 5-coin set contains one PCGS-certified coin from each U.S. Mint branch: Philadelphia, New Orleans, Denver, Carson City and San Francisco.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Silver for a total Silver weight of 3.87 oz.
- Includes one MS-65 PCGS Morgan Silver Dollar from the Philadelphia, New Orleans, Denver, Carson City and San Francisco Mints each.
- Housed in a brand-new mahogany wood display case.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. government.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this 5-Coin Morgan Silver Dollar Mintmark Set to your cart today!
Dates may or may not vary, according to inventory on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.