2011 Canada 1 oz Silver Wolf Wildlife Series (Spotted)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThese coins display light to moderate milk spotting. A more affordable way to add the most expensive and most sought after of the Canadian Wildlife Series to your collection!
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective plastic.
- Obverse: Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $5 face value (CAD).
- Reverse: The iconic wolf standing tall, moon in the background and coniferous forest below.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
The Silver Wildlife Series had six releases from the storied Royal Canadian Mint, and each have gone up significantly in value. Add the 2011 Canadian Silver Wolf coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.