April's birthstone is the Diamond. Associated with this gem are the qualities of innocence and love.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coin is encapsulated inside a burgundy presentation case with an outer sleeve and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Each superb coin in the 12-coin series is embedded with a genuine, gem-toned Swarovski® crystal.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Features a large and handsomely cut sparkling Swarovski crystal element, shimmering Diamond in color, surrounded by decorative vines and wildflowers.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This would make a great gift for anyone born in April, or a treasure to cherish for yourself. Add this 1/4 oz Silver April Birthstones coin to your cart today!
Centuries ago, astrologers began relating gemstones to specific zodiacs citing that a stone’s powers were heightened during that time. The daily practice of wearing the gemstone associated with one’s birth month emerged in 18th century Poland; a concept that remains a source of great fascination to this day!