1 oz Gold Bar - Johnson Matthey (Royal Bank)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Gold bar was made by Johnson Matthey for the Royal Bank of Canada in 1989. This Gold bar is an excellent way to diversify ones portfolio with collectible Gold bullion.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Individual bars are presented in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the Royal Bank of Canada logo with the purity and weight below.
- Reverse: Features a unique serial number with the Royal Bank of Canada logo repeated nine times. JM crossed hammers logo below.
- Guaranteed by Johnson Matthey.
Johnson Matthey is widely recognized, making this an excellent choice for any Silver bar collector. Add this 1 oz bar to your collection today!
These Gold bars are from the secondary market and will exhibit light scratches and contact marks.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.