2012 5-Coin 1 oz Silver Discover Australia Proof Set
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This set contains all five 2012 coins struck by the Perth Mint for the Discover Australia series. The coins depict artistry inspired by the beautiful Australian landscape and its wildlife.
- Contains five 1 oz Silver proof coins.
- Each coin comes packaged in a plastic capsule and displayed in a wood box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,500 sets.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features animal designs for 2012 including the bell frog, goanna, kangaroo, kookaburra and a whale shark.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 5-Coin 1 oz Silver Proof Set to your cart today!
Each design is enhanced with a colored pattern in the background, designed by Darryl Bellotti.
The five exciting new animal designs for 2012 coins feature the:
Red Kangaroo – the largest species of Australia’s best known animal.
Whale Shark – the world’s biggest fish, yet despite its formidable size is considered harmless.
Green and Gold Bell Frog – a strikingly beautiful amphibian that prefers to live near water or in wetlands.
Goanna – one of Australia’s largest monitor lizards found throughout most of Australia.
Kookaburra – one of Australia’s most recognizable birds found throughout the mainland and known for its distinctive laughing call.
The set contains a bimetallic medal which contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Gold and 12.8 grams of .999 fine Silver.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.