The popular Gold Buffalo in beautiful Proof finish. This 2012 Proof Buffalo has been certified a perfect PR-70 by PCGS and bears the desirable First Strike Black Diamond label, which pays homage to the origins of this historic design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's perfect 70 condition.
- Population of only 917 coins graded PR-70 First Strike by PCGS.
- Special Black Diamond label pays homage to the coin's historic design.
- First Strike designation ensures this coin was shipped from the mint PCGS within 30 days of the coin's release.
- Obverse: James Earle Fraser's classic portrait of a Native American in profile, as first seen on the Buffalo Nickel in 1913.
- Reverse: An American Buffalo, adapted from the original reverse of the classic Buffalo Nickel. This image is thought to be based on Black Diamond, a buffalo living in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your graded Gold Buffalo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Buy America's premier Gold coin in a beautiful proof finish from the West Point Mint. Add this perfect Proof Gold Buffalo to your cart today!
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of 1 oz Gold Buffalos. Shop 1 oz Gold Buffalos and learn how to build your investment strategy.