5-Coin $20 Liberty Gold Dble Eagle Set MS-62 PCGS (1800s P-Mint)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsOwn a piece of American history that is more than 100 years old! Nice affordable example for a Liberty Gold type set. These coins exhibit typical contact marks consistent with the MS-62 grade of each coin.
- Contains .9675 oz of Gold per coin.
- Attractively housed in a PCGS storage box.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty wearing a pearl-bordered diadem with the inscription “LIBERTY”.
- Reverse: Displays an eagle with it wings spread with a shield on its breast, and 13 stars in an oval with rays above encircled with "United States of America" and "Twenty Dollars".
- Designed by James B. Longacre and minted from 1850-1907
- U.S. Mint issues from the Philadelphia mint.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Mint State-62 condition of these coins, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle set to your cart today!
Contains (1 each) of the following dates: 1893, 1894, 1895, 1896 & 1897.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.