- Product Details
Product DetailsThis item has a total mintage of only 6,027 coins (only 2,009 were released in the United States) and has a denomination of 2,000 Euro.
- Contains 20 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
This stunning Gold bullion coin is loved around the world for its 20 oz metal content and classic, recognizable design. Add the 20 oz Gold Austrian Philharmonic to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.