2012 Australia 1 oz Silver Whale Shark Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This coin is one of five releases in the Discover Australia Series struck from the Perth Mint. Each coin depicts artistry inspired by the beautiful Australian landscape and its wildlife.
The Whale shark is the world’s biggest fish, averaging around 31 feet in length. Its mouth alone can be over 4 feet wide. Despite its formidable size, the whale shark is considered harmless.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- This coin is housed in an individual display case featuring a timber lid, stylized shipper and comes complete with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
Mintage of 7,500.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a Whale Shark swimming through the colorful Ningaloo Reef, surrounded by the inscriptions "Discover Australia" and "Whaleshark", designed by Tom Vaughan. The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark and 2012 are also included in the design.
- Sovereign coins backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful 1 oz Silver Whale Shark Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.