1/4 oz Gold American Eagles attract attention from collectors and investors around the world for their beautiful, patriotic design and Gold value.
- Population of 219 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Mintage of only 36,100 coins.
- Contains 1/4 oz actual Gold weight.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty walking confidently against the sun’s rays.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
Protect and display your Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this fractional Gold Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 1991 1/4 oz Gold Eagle to your cart today!