2011 Armenia 1/2 oz Silver 200 Drams Noah’s Ark
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
The Noah's Ark coin features supreme minting quality and purity produced by one of the most modern private mints of Germany. Each coin is legal tender at its face value and is issued by the Central Bank of Armenia.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in hand-made wooden boxes from the mint, if available. All other coins will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Displays the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “200 DRAM” and the issuing year beneath it.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch and Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat and the rising sun.
- Low mintage of 15,533 coins.
Protect your Silver Noah’s Ark coin in style by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
The Noah's Ark Armenian Silver bullion coins are available in different sizes from 1/4 oz up to 5 kilograms. Add this 2011 1/2 oz Silver Noah’s Ark coin to your order today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.