Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Set includes each of the following Silver Eagles: "W" mintmark burnished, "W" mintmark proof, "P" mintmark reverse proof, "S" mintmark uncirculated and no mintmark bullion.
- Each label is hand-signed by John Mercanti, former Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint and designer of the Silver Eagle's reverse.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the flawless condition of these coins.
- First Strike designation is limited to coins delivered from the Mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Don't miss out on your chance to add the 2011 5-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your Silver Eagle collection. Add one to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.