Superb Series 1934 $1,000 FRN from the very scarce Minneapolis District! These notes circulated for many years before they started being removed from circulation. Banks are now instructed to have these notes destroyed!
- This Series 1934 $1,000 Federal Reserve Note is from the Minneapolis district.
- Housed in a hard Capital Plastics currency holder.
- Low printing of 12,000 notes.
- This example is Very Fine with nice even wear and no distractions.
- Face: President Grover Cleveland with "Federal Reserve Note" above and "One Thousand Dollars" below.
- Back: "The United States of America" surrounded by the denomination.
Federal Reserve Notes are a great part of history that can easily be added to any collection. Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2211-I.