Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis set contains 9 colored coins and 1 coin with the traditional bullion finish.
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage is limited to 2,500 sets.
- Comes complete with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value.
- Reverse: The 2012 Silver Lunar Year of the Dragon colorized coins feature a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled, serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom" and the Chinese character for "dragon."
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This is an awesome collection. Much better than the 9 coin set. One extra coin!! Nice! The 9 coin set is selling for about the same price also. This is going to shoot up in value as more babies are born this year. :)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.