2003 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
This 1/2 oz coin is a great way of investing in high-quality Platinum featuring a beautifully detailed image of the Statue of Liberty, which is the perfect subject for the U.S. Mint's only investment-grade Platinum coin.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 40 are packaged in mint tubes. All other coins come in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add this stunning Platinum Eagle to your investment portfolio today.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.