2011 Great Britain 1 oz Proof Silver Britannia (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The 2011 Silver Britannia features a new reverse design that continues to focus on Liberty and the Union Jack, as previous Britannias have. Inspired by the work of David Mach, the design on the 2011 Silver Britannia coins is very patriotic.
- Contains 1 oz of .958 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the fifth effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark, and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Appearing at the heart of the billowing Union Flag, Britannia is seated with a trident and shield in the style of the classic image on pre-decimal pennies since Charles II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Over time, Britannia coins have become a showcase for British artists with many eager to share their interpretation of the enduring icon. No collection is complete without its Britannia, for she has been in demand for centuries, and in a year where the numismatic great regains her place on the circulating coinage of the United Kingdom, the spotlight shines on the familiar and much-loved figure.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.