2005 1 oz Gold American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (20th Anniv)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
In 1986, the U.S. Mint released the first Gold American Eagle, which saw instant popularity across the country. These coins are guaranteed by the U.S. Mint and are a favorite among collectors for their classic design and Gold content.
- Contains 1 oz of actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the MS-69 condition.
- Features special 20th anniversary label.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Designed by Miley Busiek showing a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. Mint.
Display your certified Gold American Eagles in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, Gold American Eagle coins are recognized and treasured across the United States. Add the 2005 1 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.