Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsOut of a mintage of 4,998, only 8 of these coins have been graded a perfect PF-70 by NGC. Celebrating the 200th anniversary of Mexico's Declaration of Independence from Spain, this large Gold coin features a beautiful design.
- Contains 1.2057 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of only 4,998 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's flawless PF-70 condition.
- Obverse: The national coat of arms of Mexico depicting a triumphant eagle atop a cactus with a snake in its beak.
- Reverse: The angelic “Winged Victory” figure from Mexico City's Column of Independence holds a laurel wreath in one hand and a broken chain in her other.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Bicentenary Commemorative coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This magnificent Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this Certified 200 Pesos Bicentenary Commemorative coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.