Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsCelebrating the bicentennial of the beginning of the Mexican War for Independence, this 2 oz Silver commemorative depicts two of Mexico's founding fathers, José María Morelos and Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 15,000 pieces.
- Obverse: The National Coat of Arms of Mexico, an eagle clutching a snake in its beak, perched atop a cactus.
- Reverse: General José María Morelos and Father Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla.
- Sovereign coin backed by Banco de México.
Add this beautiful modern Mexican proof coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This is 2 ounces of beautiful silver. Comes in great oak box and encapsulated with COA straight from Bank of Mexico. The COA is not numbered but super informative about the coin itself and what it represents. It's mintage is only 15,000. I love Mexican coins and have ordered from Apmex many many times. This is one of my favorite coins and absolutely flawless. A must for a collector and not for collecting just to have two ounces of silver. Apmex was again prompt in its delivery.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.