Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsMinted 25 years after Andy Warhol's death, this coin features the infamous "Dollar Sign".
- Contains .714 ounces of .900 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a representation of "Dollar Sign" in full color with a silk-screen type finish.
- Reverse: Shows Warhol's Self Portrait created in 1964, the dates of his life (1928-1987). In the background is the famous quote "Making money is art".
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2011 Silver €10 Series of French Painters Proof (Andy Warhol) coin to your cart today!
Andy Warhol (1928-1987) became the leader of the OP Art movement and one of the most important artists of the 20th century. This is under license with The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, created for the 25th anniversary of his death. Among his most famous works are the silkscreen prints of American stars or political leaders. His work "Dollar Sign" is another symbol of his production.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.