1901/0-S $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle AU (FS-006)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
These pre-1933 Gold coins have survived the test of time, remain nearly uncirculated and are a great investment for those who wish to own Gold that circulated in the U.S. more than 100 years ago.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mint: San Francisco.
Protect your $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle with this clear plastic capsule or display it in style by adding an attractive presentation box or coin bezel to your order.
Coins in this listing have seen only light circulation and will exhibit some if their original mint luster. Enhance your collection by adding this $5 Liberty Gold Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.