1973 Israel Gold 100 Lirot Independence Proof
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
This Proof Gold coin was issued in 1973 by the Israel Coins & Medals Corp to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Israeli independence.
- Contains .3906 oz actual Gold weight.
- Coins will be in Proof condition and comes in protective packaging.
- Limited mintage of 27,472.
- Obverse: Depicts a miniature replica of the document that was signed by the "Founding Fathers" of the State on May 14, 1948. It is inscribed at the bottom, "We hereby declare the establishment of a Jewish State in the land Israel, to be known as the State of Israel".
- Reverse: Features the “100 Lirot” at the top of the coin. The State Emblem is below the denomination. Below the State emblem is the date "1973-5733" in Hebrew and English. Around the rim at the top of the coin the inscription "Israel's 25th anniversary" is in Hebrew and Arabic, in English.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Israel Gold Proof 100 Lirot commemorative coin to your collection today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.