2010 Belarus Silver Sailing Ships w/Hologram Amerigo Vespucci
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe series of commemorative coins has been devoted to the most magnificent and recognizable ships.
- Contains .84 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 7,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Coat of Arms of the Republic of Belarus.
- Reverse: Features an image of the Amerigo Vespucci with a sea skyline in the background. Near the bottom is a miniature side view of the ship with the inscription Amerigo Vespucci next to the image.
These coins are minted using the integral HOLOGRAM technology with an image of the wind rose. Add this 2009 Sailing Ship to your cart today.
Amerigo Vespucci was built in 1930 at the Naval Shipyard of Castellammare di Stabia (Naples) and was launched on February 22, 1931. She was put into service in July of that year. Currently, her home port is Livorno, Italy and it is in use as a school ship.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.