2011 Canada 1/4 oz Silver $20 Maple Leaf Commem (w/COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsWith 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver and a high face value of $20, this collectible commemorative Silver coin will sell quickly. Get yours while they last.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Each coin is encapsulated, inserted in a navy blue coin holder, and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: This design displays 5 maple leafs that form the letter "C," flowing upwards and into the distance, representative of Canada's strength and ability to grow.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this $20 1/4 oz Silver Commem to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
This is a First Class Coin in Bullion. I'd recommend any and all put this in their silver portfolio. Less that 225,000 minted. Plus a nice looking engraved coin.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.