The 1924 Huguenot-Walloon Commemorative Half Dollar honors the 300th anniversary of the establishment of New Netherland, New York, in 1624 by the Huguenots and Walloons.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Graded MS-63 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Features portraits of Admiral Coligny and William the Silent.
- Reverse: Depicts Nieuw Nederland ship.
- Minted by the United States Mint in Philadelphia.
Display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Classic Silver Commemoratives add collectiblity of iconic American scenes to the value of Silver bullion. Add this Classic U.S. Silver Commemorative Coin to your cart today!