2010 Palau Silver $5 Scent of Paradise Sea Breeze
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 2010 .925 fine Silver partially colored coin really smells of sea breeze. Rub the wave and you can literally smell the fragrance of an ocean breeze.
- Contains .743 oz of Silver.
- Comes in an original capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 2,500.
- Obverse: Features a surfer catching a wave. Also included is the phrase "onolisicious" which is a surfer slang term and comes from the Hawaiian word "ono" (delightful, groove).
- Reverse: Shows the coat of arms of Palau and the $5 denomination.
Protect and display your Scent of Paradise coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this unique $5 Scent of Paradise Sea Breeze Silver coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Just got back from a surf trip to Tahiti, so this coin helps to bring back all the great memories. The only thing I would change is to make the coin 1 troy ounce of silver.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.