- Product Details
This seven-round set contains one of each of the following 1 oz Silver rounds:
- 1982 with "E" logo on reverse (first year)
- 1983 with "E" logo on reverse (very hard to find)
- 1984 with "E" logo on reverse
- 1984 with eagle on reverse
- 1985 with eagle on reverse
- 1986 with eagle on reverse
- 1987 with eagle on reverse (last year)
Engelhard was the first refinery to make 1 oz Silver rounds, which soon dominated the market. Their success and appeal continues due in part to their excellent striking and Engelhard hallmark.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
An outstanding way to collect Mint Engelhards that are guaranteed original. You might pay a little less on some Auction sites, but you have to swim past the very many counterfeits. I love buying from APMEX, prompt delivery and fabulous product.
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Attractive Design
- Value (low premium over spot)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.