1894 Indian Head Cent Avg Circ
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Slightly better date coin to add to your Indian Head Cent collection!
- Struck in 95% Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1894 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.