Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the Engelhard "E Logo" along with the weight, purity, and unique serial number.
- Reverse: Displays a repeated Engelhard logo diagonally.
- These secondary market bars have potential for wear and toning appropriate to their age.
Browse our tubes and boxes suitable for this Silver bar to protect and store your new purchase!
Add one of these popular bars to your cart today!
Out of production since the mid-1980s, Engelhard bars are often highly sought after by collectors and investors. Engelhard was once the world’s largest producers of Precious Metals products and the world’s largest metals smelter, and their products have long been valued by investors of Precious Metals.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Bullion Hound
Date:Mar 19, 2015
I feel like you can't go wrong with Engelhard! These are great bars. Mine had a small amount of toting and a couple of very light scratches but, come on, these haven't been produced since the 80's and mine is in really great shape for its age. I will be purchasing another soon!
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.