- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 Fine Silver.
- Securely fastened in a capsule and tucked in a clear coin bag. The coin is attached to an illustrated certificate of authenticity that tells the story of Queen Elizabeth II's 60 year reign.
- Obverse: Features the profile of a young Queen Elizabeth from 1953.
- Reverse: Shows a mature queen in an exquisite hat.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver $20 Queen's Diamond Jubilee coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 8, 2012
I purchased 20 of these coins during one of the 24-hour sale. Considering that the Royal Canadian Mint issued these at $20, and I paid $20.59/coin, I agree with Jean Claude that these are a bargain. One word of warning, the COA is rather large so storage may be an issue.
Date:Jun 23, 2012
FANTASTIC-HANDS DOWN. The Royal Canadian Mint has created a Forever Classic! Exquisite detail and design. Values will go up, up, up, so get yours while APMEX is GIVING them away! A coin to commemorate the Diamond Jubilee of QE2 only the second Monark to celebrate a Diamond Anniversary. We will not see the like of this event or coin in our life time again. Thank you APMEX for the nice coins.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.