2012 Australia 1 oz Silver Year of the Dragon BU (Colorized)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 1 oz Silver Lunar coin has been colorized by the Perth Mint's special process that produces this striking and beautiful Year of the Dragon coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Features the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value.
- Reverse: Features a colorized design traditional Chinese dragon, a long scaled serpentine creature with four legs, and "pearl of wisdom" and the Chinese character for "dragon".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Add this beautiful colorized dragon coin to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 18, 2016
Once again the Perth Mint has produced a beautiful coin. The Red Dragon Jumps out at you! I believe this coin will see high premiums. Have not seen it for sale on APMEX for several years now tells the investor has made a good choice.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.