Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and protects the MS-69 condition.
- Mintage of 19,729 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with face value.
- Reverse: Features a rooster standing proudly crowing at the sun amid a rock with grass growing from underneath. The Chinese character for” rooster” appears in front of the rooster with “1 OZ 9999 GOLD” below the image.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Perth Mint.
Add this 2005 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Rooster MS-69 PCGS (Series I) coin to your cart today!
It is believed that those born under the influence of the rooster (1909, 1921, 1933, 1945, 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993 and 2005) are led by and find success by following their instincts.
|Mint Mark||Perth Mint (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review