2000 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon MS-70 PCGS (Series I)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsFeaturing a traditional Chinese dragon, this coin has been graded MS-70 and certified by PCGS adding collectibility on top of its bullion value.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by PCGS offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Graded MS-70 by PCGS.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon, a “pearl of wisdom” and the Chinese character for “dragon.”
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Dragon coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This exceptional graded coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Perth Mint|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.