Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 16,907 coins.
- Obverse: The Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, purity of .9999 fine Gold and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of a tiger leaping in grass along with the Chinese character for "Tiger".
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The graded Year of the Tiger coin would make a great addition to any lunar collection. Add this spectacular 1998 1 oz Gold Lunar Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Mint Mark||Perth Mint (Not Shown)|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review