- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Perth Mint has issued a strict mintage cap for these Silver coins, and just under 65,000 of these were produced. Get yours while they are available!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination are shown on the obverse.
- Reverse: Features the Darryl Bellotti design of a kookaburra with an open beak perched on a tree branch among eucalyptus leaves. Each privy mark bears the Lunar Dragon.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:The American Coin Collectior
Date:Jun 26, 2017
Collecting privy marked coins along with their regular counterparts makes an outstanding collection over time. Keeping the privy mark coins in their original containers and having the regular coins graded makes a coin collection top of the line. Clearly privy marked coins look great this is why I collect them and should become part of coins coming from the US Mint yearly.
- Value (low premium over spot)
Date:Jan 10, 2014
Bought a few and paid the higher premium. These will be in demand for years to come. Hope to just pass them on to my children. Lower mintage and unique design and they are only minted one year keeps them collectable. Thanks Apmex
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
Date:Jan 10, 2013
Gorgeous coin. This coin appears larger than it actually is because of the design. The contrast on the coin is great. You can almost see individual hairs on the queen’s head and small feathers on the Kookaburra. I may buy some more of these just to have. And the price is great compared to other coins. Not a very high premium for what you get. Recommend them highly.
Date:Jul 14, 2012
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.