Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your Indian Head Cent in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1871 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!
90% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Oct 21, 2016
Date:Oct 20, 2016
This coin was definitely AG almost "Good" so I was pleased. Culls can be a coin toss, pun intended, I guess, & sometimes you luck out. Very solid coin for the money.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell