Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9167 fine Gold.
- Encapsulation by PCGS protects and guarantees the perfect, PR-70 condition of the coin.
- First Strikes label ensures that the coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release from the mint.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds.
- Reverse: The legendary figure of Britannia holding a trident and shield. Her image has symbolized Britain’s strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
Protect and display your Gold Britannia in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This Gold coin would be a great addition to any bullion collection. Add this 2012 1 oz Proof Gold Britannia PR-70 PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review