Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains .25 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Encapsulated in a PCGS slab, grading this coin a perfect Proof-70 by PCGS.
- First Strike designation guarantees the coin was received from the mint within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Depicts the iconic Britannia holding a shield and trident as she gazes over the sea, a watchful lion by her side.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.
This exceptional coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful coin to your cart today!
Britannia represents British liberty and democracy, especially potent in times of national insecurity. The shield, a symbol of protection and security features the Union Jack and the lion symbolizes national courage. Visually the lion is very strong, beautiful and watchful and also a symbol of protection.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review