Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/4 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people, the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent Brilliant Uncirculated fractional Silver coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2012 1/4 oz Silver Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver Shroud
Date:Mar 9, 2017
Hard time finding this coin to complete my fractional set and APMEX has it and at a very low price. APMEX has so many coins i was happy to see this 2012 available. My set is complete
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Recognized Brand