Currently Out of Stock
Fair - 2
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Population of 27 coins at this lowest grade level at PCGS.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s Fair-2 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar" and "In God We Trust."
- Morgan Dollars from the Carson City Mint have the "CC" mintmark.
Showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1892-CC Fair-2 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
In the world of coin collecting, most collectors vie to get the highest grades of each coin. However, there is another set of collectors whose mission is to find the coins graded as low as possible - the Low Ball coins. These are coins that will be appreciated by far fewer collectors, but they are definitely must-see coins! Imagine the history these coins have seen and the hands and cities they circulated through. These truly are rare gems.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Fair - 2|
|Mint Mark||CC - Carson City|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review