Currently Out of Stock
Extra Fine - 45
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver, slightly more than a standard U.S. Silver dollar.
- Graded XF-45 by NGC, guaranteeing and protecting the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand inscribed “Liberty” and a bundle of wheat behind her as she sits next to coastal waters.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle clutching three arrows and an olive branch with its wings outstretched.
- Reverse features the San Francisco Mint's "S" mintmark.
Protect and display your Trade Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Minted specifically to compete with common trade coinage for use in the Orient, and the only U.S. coin ever minted to not currently be legal tender in the United States, Trade Dollars are one of the most fascinating coin types in U.S. history. Add this 1877-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Extra Fine - 45|
|Mint Mark||S - San Francisco|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review