Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Graded PF-69 by NGC offers protection to the condition of the coin.
- Strict limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Raphael Maklouf effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2012 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a traditional Chinese dragon holding a pearl.
- Produced by the New Zealand Mint.
Protect and display your colorized Year of the Dragon coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
APMEX has secured a fraction of the low mintage of these popularly themed coins, so lock in your share before they are gone! Add the 1/2 oz Silver Year of the Dragon coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jan 13, 2015
I like colorized coins, esp. graded ones. This coin does not dissapoint. Beautiful color, good looking Dragon. Reasonable price I think, although I would have preferred a one troy oz. coin. It's a keeper.
- Mint Condition
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- A Little On The Small Sis
- Small For A Dragon
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.