Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in certified plastic holder from PCGS to guarantee and protect the coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Depicts a traditional Chinese dragon, a long, scaled serpentine creature with four legs, and a "pearl of wisdom". The Chinese character for "dragon" and the inscription "Year of the Dragon" also appear in the design with the Perth Mint's traditional "P" mintmark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your Year of the Dragon coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful Lunar coin graded a perfect MS-70 to your cart today!
In the Chinese Lunar Calendar, 2012 is the Year of the Dragon. The dragon is known for its strength, beauty, and noble nature. These traits are flawlessly portrayed in the Perth Mint's 2012 Year of the Dragon coin. Not only is the dragon the only mythical creature in the Chinese zodiac, it is also one of the most popular.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||P - Perth|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review