- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 55,680.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "LIBERTY" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA," "E PLURIBUS UNUM," "IN GOD WE TRUST" and the denomination.
- Coins from the Denver mint feature the "D" mintmark.
Showcase your certified $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1911-D $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle graded MS-63 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review