This is the Key Date Morgan Dollar, with a mintage of only 100,000 coins. This is a very nice high-end coin that would look great in a circulated Morgan set.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins are packaged in a protective plastic coin flip.
- This issue is in Very Fine condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- Coins from the San Francisco Mint feature the "S" mintmark.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this Morgan Dollar to your cart today!