- Product Details
Product DetailsRecovered from vaults underneath the World Trade Center after the September 11th attacks, these coins are graded MS-69 and have their provenance certified by PCGS.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified by PCGS as having been recovered from the World Trade Center.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This coin combines the appeal of the Silver Eagle with a provenance linked to one of the most pivotal events in modern U.S. history. Add this World Trade Center Recovery Silver Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Truly a one of a kind investment. The current volatility of silver spot prices has this coin holding its value and it can only go up from here. The piece is remarkable. Knowing this coin was recovered from the depths of the World Trade Center shortly after collapse and remained in such pristine condition is a wonder to behold. I will be passing this piece down through the family, as its value can only improve. Only time will tell.
- Easy to Sell
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.